Moving Content Management to the Cloud: A Practical Perspective
June 13, 2012 | 9:15 am - 10:00 am | Glass Lobby
The biggest hype technology of the past several years has been the cloud, and like any new technology, there are realities and misconceptions behind the hype. This session looks at transitioning organizations to the cloud and evaluate the realities facing organizations looking to make the move.
● Learn the needs around security, control, accountability, and reliability.
● Learn some of the organizational challenges in moving to the cloud and how to navigate around them.
● When to consider each cloud option: SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS.
● What to ask your cloud provider before signing on the dotted line.
● How to counter arguments for moving to the cloud.